Case interview expertise to help students succeed
Does your department lack in-house expertise to deliver the case preparation that your students need to ace their interviews?
Do you feel overwhelmed by the quantity of case preparation resources available and underwhelmed by their quality?
CaseCoach provides leading universities with world-class case interview training through our online platform and live events.
As the world’s #1 case interview preparation provider, we are trusted by two of the top-3 consulting firms, 10 of the top-20 MBAs and 60+ other leading universities in 16 countries.
Our client universities include Harvard Business School, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Wharton Business School, Cambridge University, Oxford University, London School of Economics, INSEAD, London Business School, Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management, and National University of Singapore.
How we support universities and students
Find out more from our founder, Enguerran Loos, about how we support universities and students:
Our online platform
Our platform supports students who are applying to companies that use case interviews in their recruitment process. These include the top-3 management consulting firms, the big-4s and many other employers. More than 50,000 candidates a year use CaseCoach to prepare for case interviews, each spending an average of 20+ hours on the platform.
With CaseCoach, you’ll provide your students with the best case preparation material on the market in a single online platform that’s available whenever and wherever they need it. You can expect:
- Expertise you can trust. Our methodology is based on our founder’s experience as a former McKinsey interviewer and a headhunter for the top-3 management consulting firms. Two of the top-3 consulting firms use our platform to prepare their candidates. They trust us because they’ve measured that the candidates who use CaseCoach to prepare for their interviews perform better than those who don’t.
- Exhaustive content. Our Interview Preparation Course prepares candidates for case interviews – including those that involve estimation questions and written cases – and fit interviews, including McKinsey’s PEI. The course teaches all the skills that are assessed in these interviews. It includes a dedicated Case Math Course and a library of 100+ cases that cover a variety of formats and topics (e.g. sustainability, digital, data science, operations). It also provides sample interview videos that feature real candidates who went on to land offers.
- Engaging practice features. In our Practice Room, students can practice an unlimited number of cases online with other candidates from either their own school or our other 70+ client universities. Our gamified practice drills allow students to practice key case-solving skills – such as calculation, case math, structuring and chart interpretation – independently.
- Visibility for administrators. Our administration panel allows you to view and manage your student data on CaseCoach quickly and easily. You can also see how students are progressing, with real-time data on how much time they spend on the platform and which activities they complete.
Our live events
We support our academic clients with a wide range of live events. Delivered both online and in person, these events are led by coaches who we’ve hand-picked from among the alumni of McKinsey, BCG and Bain. Our coaches have extensive interviewing experience and are trained in our unique methodology.
Over the course of the 2022-23 academic year, we delivered more than 160 live events at 36 leading universities.
Our events include:
- Interactive classes: From introductory sessions on the foundations of case interview preparation to in-depth skill-building sessions, our interactive classes help to build momentum around your students’ preparation.
- Small group workshops: Focused on either case solving, case structuring, storytelling or case math, our workshops provide students with personal feedback from our experts in a small group setting.
- One-on-one coaching: We give schools access to a pool of coaches who can deliver individual interview practice sessions to students and help them take their performance to the next level. These sessions are organized seamlessly through our platform and include written feedback that’s shared with both students and career services.
We can partner with you to design a customized preparation program that meets your objectives and delivers the personal guidance and feedback your students need to achieve their potential.
Request a call back to learn more
If you’re a student at a CaseCoach client university and you have a support request, please contact us here instead.