Case Interview Expertise to Help Students Succeed
Do you lack the in-house expertise to deliver the case preparation students need to land a top consulting job?
Do you feel overwhelmed by the quantity of resources available and underwhelmed by their quality?
Do you find that investing in on-campus workshops fails to reach enough students and bring them to the right level?
CaseCoach provides world-class case preparation expertise to the best global universities, delivered through online courses and expert coaching, at a low cost per student.
Our “Interview Prep” and “Consulting Resume & Cover Letter” courses provide:
- World-class expertise — Our methodology is based on our founder’s experience as an Interviewer with McKinsey and Headhunter for the Top 3 management consulting firms, where he’s placed more than 100 candidates. Our material was developed by our team of 10+ former Bain, BCG and McKinsey consultants.
- Proven results — Our preparation is used by one of the Top 3 firms to prepare some of their own candidates and resulted in a 50% increase in offer rate. They trust us because we deliver results.
- Exhaustive content — Our courses cover applications and the case and fit interviews. They include video lectures and video of interviews featuring real candidates. They provide practice material including a library of 40 up-to-date cases with top-mark solutions and practice drills for case structuring, numeracy questions, and the handling of exhibits.
With our courses, you will give your students access to the best content in the market, available online at all times, with a proven track record of increased satisfaction and employment outcome.
We handpick our coaches from the ranks of the alumni of the Top 3 consulting firms with extensive recruitment experience and train them to deliver our unique expertise.
They are available to provide:
- Classes — From a brief introduction to consulting interviews to a 5-day case interview course, delivered on campus for up to 100 participants per session
- Workshops — Focused on case cracking, case structuring, storytelling or train-the-trainer, delivered on campus or remotely for up to 10 participants per session
- Individual Coaching — Focused on the case and/or fit interview, delivered remotely or in-person
We can partner with you to custom design a coaching program that best meets your needs and delivers the personal guidance and feedback your students need to reach their greatest potential.